- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- TAGS:ransomware, upx
- MD5: 3e6df41f4e8aa4d85f0d6ca7cf9f3069
- SHA1: 279f1cd5a405a217fc2d99f8ddcdfa3fb0198008
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-24T22:40:26Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|