- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- TAGS:ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 4031d34c9039c51a0d9e34bab0eafab7
- SHA1: 58bddccf9dfda1b46361a1503c456cb7e1de0a4e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-12T23:37:58Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1012, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|