- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 42d5422b60e6b5e20e7aaf730a81cc87
- SHA1: e4c5691422f8bb438cae51bdb4340e75efed9f8d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T03:47:42Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|