- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- TAGS:ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 49e12e0bd76941ab54dec0db51cd6e22
- SHA1: da575ad370d523ed8017f354645dbae9f22180a7
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-19T17:34:38Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|