- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 4bfc92bc80045b031e7c14070143e1d3
- SHA1: 0d80e47173d8952f35edc76f0fc8c74b4829ee49
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-08T11:03:23Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|