- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 553d6e39acfbed86ed67ebc1a95cb9c6
- SHA1: 750c7de058a4cc1c92ed28862f884c19487ae67f
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-05T15:07:00Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1130, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|