- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 5884482db6adca2b8476c395c66805e7
- SHA1: 4c5b8b834d7d9e8b1316a1b8d2e7b9024022d4ce
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-07T17:52:04Z
- TTPS: T1059, T1107, T1490
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|