- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 601b73d55098dd0f215efcdb52f990a3
- SHA1: 56f28665f23bf450ca8bd4baa41cd5cdb8b6f2fd
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-24T21:52:23Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|