- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 8453a256e6abdc70cc3874d95bd8f3c3
- SHA1: 742e20ae22fb2bece4de3d46d780b0b1a5186976
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-18T15:42:38Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1091, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|