- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 880130a4c1a01e4c611f85576cfd9661
- SHA1: 1b3f69b09e79663a5a1e5c30e0b58b69fc7dd673
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-24T09:38:44Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1107, T1490
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|