- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 99109eb335db668094278d1953aff94f
- SHA1: b6dd1bc3b9ff8522d97945e2c19d0a2ea9651cf7
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-27T10:51:11Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1082, T1018
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|