- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- TAGS:ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: c80f2a1c373d8ef42229e2919339cadd
- SHA1: 8ab2a0512004cf6cca30da5b2b0b35e310114166
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-20T15:54:03Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|