- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- TAGS:ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: cb896a7e26d7d0101c29aa332eb51b95
- SHA1: 5cbb6e6375bc071644781c62e6440321d20ff92c
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-26T15:40:30Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1082, T1107, T1490, T1091
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|