- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- TAGS:ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: e93c0d46a14cbc1a97b4391df9e7cace
- SHA1: 1cbc17470904fa9f3b5e54387a3d70d0671ec206
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-18T15:40:27Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1082, T1107, T1490, T1091
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|