- MALWARE FAMILY: revengerat
- TAGS:family:revengerat, family:xmrig, discovery, evasion, miner, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: ddfdcc11a3e4a5dd265442a5bcea9fcf
- SHA1: a98cf41fb793d5c23bef6baac5c5848233c6ff41
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-12T11:05:34Z
- TTPS: T1031, T1064, T1012, T1082, T1102, T1004, T1112, T1060, T1130, T1053, T1120, T1042, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|