- MALWARE FAMILY: smokeloader
- TAGS:family:smokeloader, backdoor, trojan
- MD5: 210833411dfb3d09154f4e18ae7b61ed
- SHA1: bf6f34517db7a00446b2258b22bf8adf986493a0
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T17:02:04Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|