- MALWARE FAMILY: smokeloader
- TAGS:family:smokeloader, backdoor, trojan
- MD5: a974539f8a333563092df0526dad19e6
- SHA1: 0f575881e48bf3fed1fe5cd27748a20567c013c3
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-06T09:34:06Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|