- MALWARE FAMILY: smokeloader
- TAGS:family:smokeloader, backdoor, trojan
- MD5: b0c85396bd605ee72398773f1bca2015
- SHA1: 6d09ae234c43abe8666ac87d7426eb9cccca10ff
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-07T04:34:56Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|