- MALWARE FAMILY: sodinokibi
- TAGS:family:sodinokibi, botnet:5, campaign:367, ransomware
- MD5: 61c19e7ce627da9b5004371f867a47d3
- SHA1: 4f3b4329871ec269043068a98e9cc929f603268d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-10T21:37:31Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|