- MALWARE FAMILY: sodinokibi
- TAGS:family:sodinokibi, botnet:$2b$13$smhroaoopkdhdonl/mu1f.ngqdxcrizvxx5jgju1ep6jzpd9z7w6o, campaign:143, ransomware
- MD5: be9c59183353af01fb3cb23055948e42
- SHA1: c9fe087cd656f1d63c378e55ef9f47bb330a5be1
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-09T16:57:55Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|