- MALWARE FAMILY: sodinokibi
- TAGS:family:sodinokibi, botnet:27, campaign:215, ransomware
- MD5: e82686fa553545a9b3ffc1225f0bc5fa
- SHA1: 9bfc63f18069b03e4cbbc3248d71d70cd2d0e80e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-30T17:33:46Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|