- MALWARE FAMILY: teslacrypt
- TAGS:family:teslacrypt, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 4ba3b368b7a30eec7084a087460cd4a5
- SHA1: 209abbe07dfa54439f93bfd1092006bcaa5dd83b
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-08T04:49:49Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1130, T1112, T1082, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|