- MALWARE FAMILY: wannacry
- TAGS:family:wannacry, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, worm
- MD5: e58fdd8b0ce47bcb8ffd89f4499d186d
- SHA1: b7e2334ac6e1ad75e3744661bb590a2d1da98b03
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-03T16:45:44Z
- TTPS: T1491, T1112, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1060, T1222, T1005, T1081, T1107, T1490, T1158
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|