- MALWARE FAMILY: wannacry
- TAGS:family:wannacry, ransomware, worm
- MD5: eea571229a25bc2f5b59dce07c361cb2
- SHA1: b341437a1f94d645e5628d8491f068de1a049fb9
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-26T08:30:43Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|