- MALWARE FAMILY: wannacry
- TAGS:family:wannacry, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, worm
- MD5: efe76bf09daba2c594d2bc173d9b5cf0
- SHA1: ba5de52939cb809eae10fdbb7fac47095a9599a7
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-05T23:54:03Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1491, T1112, T1107, T1490, T1060, T1158, T1222, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|