- MALWARE FAMILY: xmrig
- TAGS:family:xmrig, discovery, evasion, exploit, miner
- MD5: f91a4f2fe37f1008f8f2b0d597dbd5fa
- SHA1: 3293698ca35076659fbaaac4868ba57afc3e560d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-11T09:23:30Z
- TTPS: T1031, T1562, T1489, T1222, T1082, T1102, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|