- MALWARE FAMILY: xorist
- TAGS:family:xorist, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, upx
- MD5: 0fe9aea31913d392769cc6bf40d2af61
- SHA1: 6caf7328e9abb5ce35dc7a4b3eb39726165f9877
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-07T04:32:40Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|