- MALWARE FAMILY: xorist
- TAGS:family:xorist, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, upx
- MD5: 33755784b9128aabea98a2d4f0bebb86
- SHA1: 4e327c4deae1ca7199408dd3e33ee7feb692b6b0
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-20T04:19:10Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|