- MALWARE FAMILY: xorist
- TAGS:family:xorist, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, upx
- MD5: cfbc736d5a16198f13e7bf360e5004be
- SHA1: 4aea5ace463590c5c2bd1cc571851e5e630d9331
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-21T23:26:29Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|