Signify is rumoured to be expanding its Philips Hue range to
include designer filament bulbs. As well as a smart plug that will be controllable
from the Philips Hue app. The plug will be their first move into other products
The news comes from a leak via Dutch tech website iCulture.
The funky bulbs will apparently be available in sizes: E27, ST19 and G93 with
prices starting from £17.99. Based on the price we assume these will not be
colour changing bulbs.
The leak also stated the bulbs would support Bluetooth, an
interesting move and expansion on the current ZigBee support. This would remove the reliance on the Philips
It also contained a full line up of product coming this year, highlighting Bluetooth coming to updated versions of existing products:
- Hue White Filament with Bluetooth: € 19.95 / ~£17.99
- Hue White Filament Edison with Bluetooth: € 24.95 / ~£21.99
- Hue White Filament Globe with Bluetooth: € 29.95 / ~£26.49
- GU10 (white) new design with Bluetooth: € 19.95 / ~£17.99
- GU10 (white ambiance) with Bluetooth: € 29.95 / ~£26.49
- GU10 (white & colour) with Bluetooth: € 59.95 / ~£52.99
- Candle E14 with Bluetooth: € 19.95 / ~£17.99
- Hue GO V2 with Bluetooth: € 79.95 ~£17.99
- Fugato spot (multiple configurations): from € 89.95 / ~£79.99
- Argenta spot (multiple configurations): from € 89.95 / ~£79.99
- Centura recessed spot (multiple configurations): from € 64.95 / ~£57.99
- Adore mirror lamp (multiple configurations): from € 149.95 / ~£132.99
- Adore bathroom spot (multiple configurations): from € 49.95 / ~£44.99
- Smart Plug: € 29.95 / ~£26.99
Signify normally release their new products at the IFA 2019 Trade show in September. We look forward to seeing what is announced!
The post Philip Hue product releases leaked! appeared first on Smart Home Geeks.