Greetz & Credit:
- Jthuraisamy for his amazing project SysWhispers: https://github.com/jthuraisamy/SysWhispers
- OutFlank for creating InlineWhispers (Mingw-w64 Compatible SysWhispers): https://github.com/outflanknl/InlineWhispers
- FalconForceTeam for their syscall generation tool that supports SysWhispers2: https://github.com/FalconForceTeam/SysWhispers2BOF
- Snovvcrash for their NimHollow project, which I used as a template for process hollowing: https://github.com/snovvcrash/NimHollow
- Snovvcrash again for their DInjector project, which I used as a template for many of the included injection techniques: https://github.com/snovvcrash/DInjector
- Cerbersec for their Ares project, whose code I used for PPID Spoofing, Blocking 3rd Party DLLs and Sandbox Evasion: https://github.com/Cerbersec/Ares
If you like the site, please consider joining the telegram channel or supporting us on Patreon using the button below.