Create a vulnerable active directory that’s allowing you to test most of active directory attacks in local lab.
- Randomize Attacks
- Full Coverage of the mentioned attacks
- you need run the script in DC with Active Directory installed
- Some of attacks require client workstation
- Abusing ACLs/ACEs
- AS-REP Roasting
- Abuse DnsAdmins
- Password in AD User comment
- Password Spraying
- Silver Ticket
- Golden Ticket
- SMB Signing Disabled
# if you didn't install Active Directory yet , you can try
Install-ADDSForest -CreateDnsDelegation:$false -DatabasePath "C:\Windows\NTDS" -DomainMode "7" -DomainName "cs.org" -DomainNetbiosName "cs" -ForestMode "7" -InstallDns:$true -LogPath "C:\Windows\NTDS" -NoRebootOnCompletion:$false -SysvolPath "C:\Windows\SYSVOL" -Force:$true
# if you already installed Active Directory, just run the script !
Invoke-VulnAD -UsersLimit 100 -DomainName "cs.org"
- Add More realistic scenarios
- Click close issue button on github
If you like the site, please consider joining the telegram channel or supporting us on Patreon using the button below.