wifipumpkin3 is powerful framework for rogue access point attack, written in Python, that allow and offer to security researchers, red teamers and reverse engineers to mount a wireless network to conduct a man-in-the-middle attack.
- Rogue access point attack
- Man-in-the-middle attack
- Rogue Dns Server
- Captive portal attack (captiveflask)
- Intercept, inspect, modify and replay web traffic
- WiFi networks scanning
- DNS monitoring service
- Credentials harvesting
- Transparent Proxies
- LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder3)
- and more!
- Python: you need Python 3.7 or later to run Wp3.
|NOTE: The Wp3 require hostapd installed by default|
- Operating System:
- a recent version of Linux (we tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS);
- please note: Windows is not supported.
Installation & Documentation
Learn more about using wp3 on the official site!
- Getting Started
on discord: https://discord.gg/jywYskR