- MALWARE FAMILY: babuk
- TAGS:family:babuk, ransomware
- MD5: fe4843e07dc9b0a11223c5797052d64d
- SHA1: f3458f864f9c96668900a133d90870ebb7f9e296
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-07T10:58:48Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1107, T1490, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|