- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 7564bc9a4fa53eb68f6c2d2c701f94e6
- SHA1: edea9c96879f55d7b76b3b00f2215db846626e4d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-07T11:02:31Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1012, T1120, T1107, T1490
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|