- MALWARE FAMILY: cerber
- TAGS:family:cerber, discovery, evasion, ransomware
- MD5: 10d74de972a374bb9b35944901556f5f
- SHA1: 593f11e2aa70a1508d5e58ea65bec0ae04b68d64
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-11T23:55:16Z
- TTPS: T1046, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1018, T1031, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|