- MALWARE FAMILY: ctblocker
- TAGS:family:ctblocker, ransomware
- MD5: 4d101f5c395dc8bb9b841fce0be4ba16
- SHA1: 296e6ec78fe672ba6a65ed1f5612d572b0acc02b
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-27T18:33:01Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|