- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:517, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: fd16369ea0ae1958caa9cd09fc114704
- SHA1: 819d50f43e6c3e31254e3c5e978857faad713b24
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-02T03:42:26Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1120, T1060, T1112, T1005, T1081, T1053, T1222, T1114
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|