- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware
- MD5: 0169e63e83084ed1f794ab9a56dfaf9b
- SHA1: 392d8cb7b3029bf7e0a22e5176fe2f2a0f050668
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-16T05:40:48Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1057
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|