- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 1a02eb3168bbdd32c405eb1b285a2c73
- SHA1: 7ded705a858dc692aa39d85dd24546a6efaa35ec
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-05T15:31:53Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1102, T1012, T1082, T1042, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|