- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 4daaf587e2a1dd41691a4f95a7778083
- SHA1: 945526bbea76aa2e4660ca15842b25eac8600753
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-16T09:16:00Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1042, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|