- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: c12aca276815a42658d5fc8479766bf0
- SHA1: 8d411a51c5c78dbc2cfcf6f0ed442b5f8dcf0cc1
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-16T10:41:20Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|