- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware
- MD5: 7cb7c2f88d3658be701274af95facfb2
- SHA1: e24e31469c64d264e826c4c87a0641f814395659
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-28T02:58:10Z
- TTPS: T1046, T1107, T1490, T1082, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|