- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, exploit, upx
- MD5: c25a873b87eeac4e576d86d48e694834
- SHA1: b4d85b4c108dfc08290f47d87e633975d6b325e4
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-28T02:54:00Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|