- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 011233d5915f5be50e2230f34741359a
- SHA1: da8a2eee26fc9eef7bfdb96a3e6888e55ae11e25
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T21:33:43Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1053, T1130, T1112, T1060, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|