- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:smokeloader, backdoor, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 0b57f8c7cd3b5006208e5a1b2db63213
- SHA1: 210e31464dfa6983cbb000ab9820880f6f00b1fc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-09T15:45:52Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1222, T1057, T1060, T1112, T1114, T1018
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|