- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:vidar, botnet:694f12963bedb0c6040fb3c74aac71e5, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 0bb361c2e737832052eaa517cd1e8525
- SHA1: ff97a3b016e1fe5c62da7dbf028ac10e961c3c23
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-13T05:52:18Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1222, T1053, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|