- MALWARE FAMILY: neshta
- TAGS:family:neshta, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 778607f5f1fd624ee1d4416ca564480c
- SHA1: 2efadc7b6cb0050028b93ce5b323b9134190c4cd
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-13T04:35:03Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1112, T1042, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1082, T1088, T1089, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|