- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 79763fbb5ac3ef82b51193d28c32b6a6
- SHA1: 88dc47b65b432e06a0056a070f08ab191b3c8990
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T10:26:04Z
- TTPS: T1130, T1112, T1060, T1222, T1082, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|