- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:517, botnet:mario23_10, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: b8a3b7f9c04e2522b454963e5c7d67be
- SHA1: 7b82c5117d03d3424c87773d2e944c4c743fa14d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-21T03:02:19Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1053, T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1120, T1112, T1114, T1060, T1064
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|